The quest for beauty tips which are effective and known to improve your skin quality as well as appeal naturally is a never ending one. We all remain on a lookout for the perfect beauty hack which can fix problems like darks spots, acne, dullness and fine lines. At the same time we want to have a miracle beauty routine which takes minimal time, is cost effective and is free of any harmful effects of chemicals. But while we all know the wisdom in grandma’s old beauty tips, we tend to forget their relevance and seek beauty solutions outside.
Best Skin Remedies
Here are seven natural beauty tips for face which will end your search for the perfect beauty regime and bring out your beautiful self without much effort –
- Cucumber and Lemon pack: Everybody loves summers, but nobody loves what the summer sun can do to our skin. Over active sweat and oil glands can wreak havoc on your pores and cause or aggravate problems like acne. But with this natural beauty tip for your face, you will never have to worry about the damage of summer heat. Grate a cucumber and extract its juice, mix it with the juice of a lemon. Apply the juice on your face and neck and allow it to dry. When you will wash it off, you will have soft and supple skin with refreshed pores.
- Natural fairness pack: Summers can also bring along the ghastly problems of sunburn and tanning. Mix a tablespoon of curd or yogurt with a teaspoon of turmeric. Add the juice of half a lemon and a teaspoon of honey. Combine to form a paste and apply evenly all over your face and wash off once it has dried. This magical fairness pack can be made in a few minutes and can naturally brighten your skin, removing all traces of tanning.
- Natural conditioning of glycerine: Much like summers, winters can take a toll on your skin too. Dry and cold atmosphere can cause your skin to also develop dry and dark patches with a general dullness. Use a spoonful of glycerine, mixed with the juice of half a lemon to massage your face before washing away with lukewarm water. The natural softness and glow of your skin will return even in the harshest of winters.
- Almond fix for dark circles: Poor sleep hygiene and stressful life can result in development of dark circles under eyes. And while there are many under-eye gels available in the market, there is nothing as effective as this all-natural dark circle fix. Soak some almonds in milk overnight and in the morning peel off their skin before grinding them up in some more milk. Put the almond-milk mix on your face, especially focussing on your under eye area. Once it dries, wash off with lukewarm water to get a conditioned and shining skin.
- Banana Peel Scrub: Although banana in itself is a healthy addition to your diet and can work wonders with your blood circulation, it peel can prove to be equally useful. Use a banana peel to lightly scrub your face or blend it to put on as a mask and get a gorgeous glow on your face. The best time to use banana peel is during early hours of morning or before going off to bed.
- Honey pack for your face: Natural or organic honey is the most frequently used ingredient in beauty products, cosmetics and even spa treatments. This miracle ingredient can make your skin glow with regular use. Mix half a glass of Bengal-gram flour with two spoons of honey and two spoons of sandalwood powder. Combine to form a fine paste and put it on your face as a pack. Keep until it dries and wash off to reveal a thoroughly rejuvenated and glowing skin.
- Brighten up your skin with Papaya: Ever wondered why so many beauty products have papaya extracts in them? It is because papaya is a natural source of multiple vitamins and brightens up your skin naturally. Papaya also improves your blood circulation, thereby bringing out a natural shine to your skin. So whip up a papaya smoothie or blend some papaya with oatmeal and have it as a mid-day snack as often as you can.
Using these natural beauty tips for face can ensure that you will not suffer from any harmful side effects of chemicals. Even beauty products that claim to be free of parabens contain other harmful elements. These natural beauty tips will not only improve your complexion and facial skin quality, but will also be easy on the pocket. So stop searching for the miracle face cream or the perfect face wash and take the natural route to beauty.
The best natural beauty tips for the face
If you are looking for natural beauty tips for the face, here are the best ones.
- One of the best natural beauty tips for the face is to clean and wash your face regularly. This is one of the natural beauty tips for the face that really works for the simple reason that it gets rid of the dust and grime that gets accumulated.
- Another of the natural beauty tips for the face that really works is to tone your face. For this, using a natural toner like lemon juice.
- Another of the natural beauty tips for the face is to use a face pack whenever possible. Using besan and milk with a little turmeric really works as one of the natural beauty tips for the face. This is a wonderful and effective way to get rid of tan spots and also cleanse the face.
- Another of the natural beauty tips for the face is to ensure that you always use only natural homemade products on it. This is one of the natural beauty tips for the face that works very well for everyone.