Topic: What should you know about the cryolipolysis surgery?
One of the hottest trends that are popular with the cosmetic surgery patients is Cryolipolysis in Mumbai. This is one of the surgeries, where the fat cells are targeted to remove the stubborn fat from the face. So, what exactly is this surgical procedure of Cryolipolysis in Mumbai and is this procedure safe to be carried out? To know all these answers, this article will take a look at what you should know about the cryolipolysis surgery in Mumbai.
What is the surgical procedure of Cryolipolysis?
This hottest trend of Cryolipolysis is actually safe to be carried for any patients. This is also a precise and effective method to get rid of the stubborn fat. The controlled cooling of Cryolipolysis is delivered through the procedure of Cryolipolysis to the area, where the stubborn fat cells are located underneath the skin. The fat cells which are treated through the Cryolipolysis treatment are then frozen to get crystallized and then they are destroyed. The body will naturally process the body fat cells over a specific period of time and this way, the body will get rid of the dead cells resulted due to this procedure, which will leave sculpted body part for the patient, i.e. Cryolipolysis.
How this method of Cryolipolysis is considered the best method to get rid of the body fat and how will it do so?
One of the best reasons why the Cryolipolysis method is considered to be the best method in order to get rid of the body fat is because it is a safe procedure in Mumbai. This is how the procedure of Cryolipolysis works in patients and this is outlined below:
- In many cases, the stubborn fat is difficult to remove even with the help of proper diet and variety of exercise.
- The technology of Cryolipolysis will use the method of cooling technology, which will be applied on the targeted body part with the stubborn fat and with the help of this safe technology, these fats cells will be frozen to kill in an effective manner.
- Within few weeks, the body will naturally process the fat and during this procedure, the dead fat cells which were killed with the help of the Cryolipolysis technology will get eliminated from the body, leaving the body part free of the stubborn fat cells.
The results which are obtained through this procedure are of long term and the patients are able to get an effective result in Mumbai as the city has many specialists. The fat cells which are removed from the body part are gone in a permanent manner and this is because of the body process naturally getting rid of the frozen fat cells for good after Cryolipolysis. The areas which were not treated will have no effect in the distribution of the fat cells, but only the treated area of Cryolipolysis .
This procedure also has got good reviews from the patients in Mumbai who were benefitted from this safe procedure of Cryolipolysis . The technology and the science of Cryolipolysis is a proven one and this is why patients are opting for this method of treatment to get rid of the undesirable stubborn fat cells from the various parts of the body.
What can you expect from this treatment of Cryolipolysis to remove the stubborn body fats?
The patient will first undergo one to one consultation with the cosmetic surgeon, who will carry out the procedure of Cryolipolysis. An approach, which is holistic in nature, will be carried out to understand the long term goals of the patient towards a slimmer and fitter body.
The treatment plan of Cryolipolysis in Mumbai is different for each type of patients and this is because the body of each individual is different. The doctor will recommend which areas of the body should be targeted to remove the stubborn fat cells.
How will this treatment of Cryolipolysis be carried out?
- The patient will be first of all provided with an applicator and gel pad during the treatment of Cryolipolysis and applied on the targeted area, where the fat needs to be removed during Cryolipolysis. The applicator will help to deliver the cooling to the specific area of the body in a controlled manner. This procedure is free from pain and the patient can carry out any activities such as reading or surfing or even taking a nap, while the treatment is carried out.
- Although this procedure is completely free of any pain, it can get quite cold, due to the nature of the treatment. However, this will not affect the patient in any negative way at all, other than feeling bit cold, which is bearable. The feeling of the intense cold will subside within few minutes of the starting of this treatment.
- Most of the Cryolipolysis applicators will use vacuum for Cryolipolysis, in order to draw out the fatty tissues from the body to the cup of the applicator and this may cause some patients to feel mild pinching and tugging on the skin. The applicator is secured on the targeted area.
- The procedure of Cryolipolysis is non-surgical, where the patients will not face any type of adverse reaction due to the removal of the fat cells from the body. No incision is made on the body for Cryolipolysis and the whole procedure is safe and effective in Mumbai. It is an easy process to quickly return back to the regular activities of the patient without any hassle.
Are there any side effects of cryolipolysis?
There are no major and severe side effects of this safe procedure of Cryolipolysis. However, some may feel light side effects such as: cold, stinging and tingling sensation and also cramping.
After the procedure of Cryolipolysis, some patients can feel some side effects such as: redness of the skin which is temporary, itching of the skin of the targeted area, cramping and aching or even sensitivity of the skin etc. These side effects can vary from one patient to another for Cryolipolysis. These are temporary in nature and they will easily subside within few hours to few weeks after Cryolipolysis .
What about the results of Cryolipolysis?
The patients will take few weeks before they are able to get the desired results and this is because of the body’s natural mechanism of getting rid of the dead fat cells from the targeted body part after Cryolipolysis. There will be no need to carry out any post treatment of Cryolipolysis to make sure the results are permanent of Cryolipolysis. This procedure doesn’t have any downtime, unlike other cosmetic procedures. In fact, many patients prefer Cryolipolysis over cosmetic procedures such as liposuction.
What should you consider before getting the Cryolipolysis treatment?
This treatment of Cryolipolysis to remove and get rid of the excess stubborn fat from the body requires no anesthesia and it will be done in a safe manner. However, one should check the cost before opting for the surgical procedure of Cryolipolysis in India. Not all doctors are able to carry this procedure, and they needs to be trained to carry it out. One of the best doctors in Mumbai is Dr. Debraj Shome and he offers this treatment to the patients. The cost of the treatment of Cryolipolysis is competitive at his clinic and he is an expert plastic surgeon in Mumbai, who has dealt with many patients for Cryolipolysis. The patients will need to opt for a quick consultation to understand whether they are suitable for this treatment or not and whether this is the best procedure for them. The cost is affordable, but it varies from one clinic to another in Mumbai.