Lipolysis is actually a cosmetic surgery. It targets small areas which have fat deposited in them. The treatment is carried out by using an Ultrasound transducer which breaks down all the subcutaneous tissue-fat cells. This procedure is totally safe and is not going to harm any organs. This procedure will not harm any of the organs in the body and this is a safe method to get rid of the fat cells. It also tightens the skin after breaking the fatty cells for preventing sagging of the skin.
Although the overall cost for lipolysis treatment varies from clinic to clinic, it is generally affordable in India. Apart from this, there are some benefits associated with lipolysis which are:
- There is less or very minimally scarring.
- The risk of getting infections in the treated area is also reduced.
- The recovery period for lipolysis is shorter as compared to other procedure
Before undergoing the procedure you should know about the following aspects so as to get a proper treatment:
- The type of your skin
- The depth at which the lipolysis is going to be executed.
- The scheme as well as the sessions that are required for the lipolysis treatment.
- Find out about the volume and other facilities that are being provided to the clients.
Lipolysis might change the entire look of your body, but it also depends upon exercise and diet will determine if your results are permanent and sustained. If you do not start a fitness regime, you may experience recurring fat depositions on your body.