Topic: Why is cryolipolysis the best method of non invasive cosmetic surgery?
In the current time, with the advancement of technology, various types of cosmetic surgery have emerged and available in India. People are more conscious about their looks and this is why they opt for the cost effective cosmetics procedures to enhance and distinguish various features of the body. The first thing that comes in the mind when it comes to cosmetic treatment is surgery, stitches and wounds. However, there are many non-invasive treatment options which are offered by the clinics to the patients in India, who are not ready or simply don’t want to go underneath the knife to improve their looks due to various disadvantages. One of the non invasive cosmetic treatments which are slowly gaining popularity is Coolsculpting or Cryolipolysis in India. This is one of the best methods to treat and get rid of the excess fat from the targeted parts of the body. The coolsculpting cost in India is affordable. To help you out, this article will take a look at why is Cryolipolysis is considered as one of the best method of non invasive cosmetic surgery.
What is Cryolipolysis?
Cryolipolysis/Coolsculpting is one of the best cost effective treatment methods, which will help a patient to treat and get rid of the excess body fats in the targeted area of the body. Cryolipolysis is one of the safe and non invasive and effective methods available to the patients in India.
Human body has got adipose tissues and this is cooled during the treatment of Cryolipolysis/ Coolsculpting in Mumbai, which helps with the destruction and the reduction of the body fat in a safe manner. The cooling of the tissue will help to start the process of lipolysis, which is the breakdown of the fat cells in the targeted areas of the body. This method will not damage any organ or tissues of the body but it will only target the fat cells in the targeted area.
How does the treatment of Cryolipolysis works?
The treatment of cost effective Cryolipolysis/Coolsculpting is offered by various clinics in India and it is simple and effective with no downtime. The process is outlined below:
- The death of the cell aka apoptosis of the fat cells in the body is started with the help of the cooling through the extraction of the energy in Cryolipolysis/ Coolsculpting. The apoptosis of the cell is a natural process through which the cell death occurs in a controlled manner. The apoptosis of the fat cells will release the inflammatory mediators such as Cytokines and these mediators will help to eliminate the cells which have undergone the cell apoptosis in a natural manner during the treatment of Coolsculpting at cosmetic surgery clinics in India.
- The inflammatory body cells will slowly digest the fatty cells which went through cell apoptosis. This will take some time to occur after the Cryolipolysis/Coolsculpting procedure is completed. This will bring a reduction in the thickness of the layers of fat in the body making it an effective treatment.
- The fat cell lipids will get gradually released during Cryolipolysis and then they are transported in the lymphatic system of the body. This is why the patients are asked to do some activities which will stimulate the lymphatic system. These lipids of the fat cells which underwent apoptosis will then be removed from the body. This is how the fat layers from the body are reduced in a natural and effective manner with the help of Coolsculpting.
- With the longer treatment of the specific area with cooling in cost effective Coolsculpting, the subcutaneous fat will be lost in an effective manner and this will not damage the overlying skin.
Are there any special diets to be followed after Coolsculpting treatment in India?
No, the patients will not need to opt for any diets after the cost effective Coolsculpting treatment in India. The patient can however follow a healthy lifestyle. Most of the people opt for a healthier lifestyle to make sure that they don’t gain in the specific place again.
What are some of the advantages of the cryopolysis?
There are various advantages of the Cryolipolysis process and this is why increasing numbers of patients are opting for the Coolsculpting cost effective procedure in India, which is available at many of the cosmetic surgery clinics. Some of the advantages are listed below:
- This treatment will effectively help to get rid of the stubborn fat layers in the body which was not possible to get rid of with various diets and exercises.
- Cryolipolysis is a safe and cost effective method available in India and there are no stitches and scars as it is a non-invasive method.
- There is no downtime of this treatment offered in India and the patients will easily be able to return back to their normal and daily routine right after the treatment.
- As Cryolipolysis is a non-invasive treatment, there is no anesthesia used. The patient will simply stay awake and the procedure takes place. This procedure is pain free.
- The results which are obtained through the Coolsculpting treatment method are permanent and the patient will easily be able to follow a healthy lifestyle to make this treatment result a permanent one.
- There will be no damages of any body organs or tissue and there will be no wounds with Cryolipolysis
What one should know about the Cryolipolysis?
- There will be some minor discomforts, which will subside after sometimes getting the cost effective Cryolipolysis treatment at any cosmetic surgery clinic.
- Some of the minor discomfort signs of Coolsculpting are: abdominal fat, inner thigh fat, outer thigh fat, chin fat, fatty arms, backside fat and flanks.
- The cost effective Cryolipolysis treatment is an alternative to liposuction. As one knows that there are several complications that can occur post liposuction surgery, this is not the case with this treatment method. Even though it will bring a good reduction in fat layers in the body, this is not a weight loss solution.
- The sessions of the Cryolipolysis treatment will depend on the patient and the layer of fat that needs to be treated. Some people will require a single session or two and some patients will require more than double sessions of Coolsculpting to address the issue and get a permanent and effective solution.
- The fat cells in the body are crystallized in Cryolipolysis with the help of extensive cooling applied on the targeted area of the body.
- The patients may feel pressure and chilling cold at the start of the Cryolipolysis However, this will subside within some time as the body starts to acclimatize with the cold of Coolsculpting. Many people read or watch movie or they even sleep during this procedure.
Are there any side effects of Cryolipolysis in Mumbai?
Well, the patients will feel minor discomforts and chill at the start of the cost effective Cryolipolysis session. Some people will feel pinching sensation in the area, with numbness during Coolsculpting. Some people can also feel minor amount of pain and tingling on the targeted area.
Who should not undergo this Cryolipolysis procedure in Mumbai?
The patients who suffer from Cryoglobulinemia or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria are not suitable candidates for the Cryolipolysis cost effective treatment as it can have negative effects on their health. The patients will however need to go for a quick consultation with the doctor before opting for the Cryolipolysis in India.
When will the results be visible of Cryolipolysis?
The results for the cost effective Cryolipolysis treatments will be visible within 3 to 4 weeks, depending on the patient. The dramatic results of Coolsculpting are only seen after two months of the treatment. This can lead up to six months to see the best result of Cryolipolysis.
What is the cost of the Coolsculpting treatment?
The Cryolipolysis cost in India will vary from one clinic to another. Various factors are considered when it comes to deciding the cost for the Cryolipolysis treatment. The clinic will be able to provide an approximate cost for the patients for Coolsculpting. One of the best facial plastic surgeons, Dr. Debraj Shome, who practices at the Esthetic clinic in Mumbai offers the best affordable cost for the Cryolipolysis treatment.