Nothing affirms the classical sense of beauty like clear skin, a well-proportioned nose, and a set of high cheekbones. Not all of us are blessed with naturally high cheekbones to begin with but with advancing age, the loss of fat and collagen from underneath the skin results in the drooping of the cheeks, and creation of wrinkles and lines along the mid face. These cause us to look old, tired, and weary and can lead to low self-esteem and anxiety.
Fortunately, cosmetic surgery had the answers to several such age related problems and can help with how to get high cheek bones well into our middle-age. In order to obtain conclusive answers to the question of how to get high cheek bones, you should consult with a highly experienced facial plastic surgeon who has extensive experience performing mid face surgery and cheek implants. The best way to understand the impact of cheek augmentation surgery is to examine cheek implant before and after pictures.
Some of the cosmetic surgery procedures which define how to get high cheekbones are as follows –
- Fillers and autologous injections – Synthetic injectable fillers such as Restyling, Permaderm etc can be used to add a cushion of soft, hydrating material into the cheekbones to create an elevation. In some cases, autologous fat can also be used.
- Cheek implants – The most dramatic improvement in cheek bone structure can be seen in cheek implant before and after pictures. Cheek implants come in a wide range of materials such as Medpor and GoreTex. Upon the insertion of these materials into the cheek, the clear difference in the elevation of the cheekbones is evident in cheek implant before and after pictures.
- Zygomatic Osteotomy – This is a very drastic surgery that is used in trauma surgery. An incision is made in the cheek bone, separating it from the orbit. The bone is then extended forward and a solid material such as calcium hydroxyl apatite is placed in the middle, thereby creating a sharp cheek bone.
If you have decided to undergo cheek augmentation surgery, you should seek a consultation with a highly experienced facial plastic surgeon. An experienced surgeon will be able to give you the best options for how to get high cheekbones. Dr. Debraj Shome is a highly sought after facial plastic surgeon who has extensive experience with cheek implants and facial surgery. Several thousand patients have undergone cosmetic surgery under his expert supervision and the results are evident from the cheek implant before and after pictures.
A look at cheek implants vs. fillers
Many people in India, who are looking for how to get high cheekbones often get confused when it comes to selecting the right procedure for one to get the desired high cheekbones. There are various procedures for how to get high cheek bones. High cheekbones can help one to improve their looks and gets rid of the saggy and sunken cheeks, which can dull the overall look. The cheeks tend to become saggy and sunken with increasing age and it can make one look older. The answer to how to get high cheekbones- two of the most popular methods to get high cheek bones are cheek implants and fillers India. There are various clinics in Mumbai offering these procedures. This section will take a look at which is the best options of how to get high cheekbones.
How to get high cheek bones method 1: Cheek implants and how they are used to achieve the high cheekbones:
- This method of getting high cheek bones will require the patient to undergo a facial plastic surgery at The Esthetic Clinics in Mumbai, where the implants will be inserted in the cheek areas, giving the high cheekbone look. The incisions during the surgery to insert the implant will be made lower eyelids natural folding or this can also be inserted from inside the mouth. The main aim of this is to reduce the visible scars as much as possible to offer a more natural look to the cheeks and the face. Dr. Debraj Shome is an expert facial plastic surgeon based in Mumbai who can perform this surgery.
- The patient will need to undergo anesthesia before the surgery if they opt for this how to get high cheekbones method in Mumbai. The incisions will be made in a proper manner and then the implants will be inserted through the incision into the cheek areas properly and carefully. It takes around an hour to complete this procedure in the perfect way and the patient will get visible result right after the surgery.
- However, the patient may face some issues with swelling and sometimes numbness can also be felt. It can take around 6 weeks to get completely recovered. However, the best results are seen within 6 months after the surgery.
- This is a permanent how to get high cheekbones method in Mumbai and the patient will not need to undergo any more surgery and they also don’t need to replace the implants. The doctor in Mumbai will select the best implants for the cheeks and the doctor will make sure that the patient will get the best result and the implant will meet the needs and requirements of the patient. Implants are the best option to offer a more sculpted facial structure in Mumbai.
How to get high cheek bones method 2: The fillers for the cheeks and how they will help to achieve the high cheekbones:
- This is a non surgical method in Mumbai to get high cheekbones and this is one of the options to get high cheekbones for those who don’t want to go through surgery to get the desired results. There is no incision required for this procedure and the doctor in Mumbai will only inject the filler through a syringe into the cheekbones. This procedure is hassle free.
- The doctor will first make a quick contouring of the patients face. This will help the doctor to make sure that the results which are desired by the patient are achieved. There is no anesthesia required for the patients. It will take around 30 minutes for this procedure to be completed in most clinics in India.
- Some bruises on the cheeks can be viewed right after this procedure of how to get high cheekbones. However, these are nearly unnoticeable. The patient can take anywhere between 3 to 10 days to get recovered completely.
- This is not a permanent procedure of how to get high cheekbones and the patient will need to get the fillers every 6 to 12 months in Mumbai. This can be an expensive procedure when considered long term results in India.