Cosmetic surgery is not an uncommon medical and surgical procedure but the results of the same vary with the hands of the cosmetic surgeon. A good cosmetic surgeon is a perfect combination of a skilled artist and a sculptor and a mind reader. We say this because a top cosmetic surgeon in Hyderabad like Dr Debraj Shome not only understands the patient’s mind (the kind of look that they want), but also able to deliver the same while maintaining the inherent features of the body.
When looking for the top cosmetic surgeon in Hyderabad you will first need to do a basic research and look for recommendations. Cosmetic surgery is a little different from plastic surgery. A cosmetic surgeon’s main aim is to enhance the patient’s appearance. Cosmetic surgery is an elective surgery and therefore you can take your time to do proper research before selecting a surgeon and a cosmetic surgery clinic in Hyderabad.
Various types of cosmetic surgery in Hyderabad include:
Breast enhancement: This include various cosmetic surgery procedures as breast augmentation, lift and reduction.
Facial contouring processes like rhinoplasty, jaw enhancement, chin and cheek augmentation, wrinkle removal etc.
Neck lift, brow lift, facelift, eyelid lift are some other processes which come under facial rejuvenation process.
Various body contouring processes like tummy tuck, liposuction, thigh reduction etc. also come under cosmetic surgery process.
Laser resurfacing, laser abrasion, peels, botox and other filler treatments are also a part of cosmetic surgery process.
The very first step to selecting the right cosmetic surgeon in Hyderabad for yourself is to decide on what type of cosmetic surgery you want. The right cosmetic surgeon will explain you that cosmetic surgery can be permanent or temporary. The merits and demerits of both will be explained to you by a good cosmetic surgeon in Hyderabad. Once you have decided on the top of cosmetic surgery in Hyderabad that you are going to have then it is time to discuss other details with the top cosmetic surgeon in Hyderabad. There are a number of questions you need to ask to the cosmetic surgeon. These include:
- What is your experience in the kind of cosmetic surgery in Hyderabad that I am looking for?
- Can I see some before and after photos of the procedures that you have done? Are there any computer images that we can see together so that I can understand better?
- Which cosmetic surgery clinic in Hyderabad are you affiliated to?
- What is the total price of the surgery including your fee, clinic fee and other medications?
- What happens if the results are not as I expected them to be? Is there any revision policy?
- What are the risks and complications associated with the surgery that I want? A good cosmetic surgeon in Hyderabad will be upfront with you about the pitfalls of the surgery and make sure that you understand every detail.
All of these questions will help you make a better decision in selecting the top cosmetic surgeon in Hyderabad. However if you feel that the cosmetic surgeon is not answering your questions in detail and or just dismissing your queries as irrelevant and playing down your worries or being evasive about the cosmetic surgery clinic in Hyderabad; then you need to look for another cosmetic surgeon.
You can also check the credentials of the cosmetic clinic in Hyderabad for your satisfaction and make sure that they have the latest equipment and an experienced staff to deal with the kind of the surgery that you want.
Cosmetic surgery in Hyderabad is performed only under the hands of the top cosmetic surgeon. Some outpatient procedures like the peels are performed in the cosmetic surgery clinic in Hyderabad in the cosmetic surgeon’s office itself and you will be made aware of the process beforehand.
Here are some simple tips that can help you select the best cosmetic surgeon in Hyderabad and good cosmetic surgery clinic:
- Chose a reputable cosmetic surgeon and double check the credentials.
- Once you have visited the cosmetic surgeon in Hyderabad make your own decision and don’t rush into anything that you don’t want.
- Document the full cosmetic surgery in Hyderabad procedure and read it carefully so that you understand the pros and cons.
- Cosmetic surgery should be avoided at a time when you need to travel much or under some kind of stress. Make sure that you have some time to relax and let the body heal.
- If you are not comfortable with anything then feel free to change your mind at any time.
Cosmetic surgery clinics in Hyderabad are equipped with the latest instruments and have the tie ups with the top cosmetic surgeons in Hyderabad, so that you can get the best possible treatment and post-operative care possible.